We are developing a complete VR and AR
based system for wind farm design, planning, workforce development
and maintenance. The first phase of this project focused on
engineering design and simulation of the blades using composite
materials. In the next phase, our focus is on maintenance and
workforce development (training). VR (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift etc.)
and AR (Microsoft Hololens) offer tremendous opportunities for
developing engaging training programs that also yield significantly
better learning outcomes compared to traditional training. We are
currently developing tools and content for these markets. Contact
us to learn more about how these technologies can be used to
enhance training and in-field service programs at your
- VR offers super deep immersion into content and experiences.
- Deep immersion makes content more engaging and memorable and can affect user learning and behavior.
- VR based research has shown transfer from simulation to real world contexts.
- VR's ability to alter behavior has applications across every industry.
- Deep immersion into 3D content.
- Variety of devices ranging from low to high price.
- Oculus and HTC offer super immersive experience at affordable prices.
- Some VR devices also offer gaze tracking.
- Compatible with broad range of 3D content.