There is growing awareness that clinician input at blue-print stage of medical facility design is valuable from human factors standpoint. Traditionally, gathering such input required investment in building physical facility mockups and extensive time from human factors experts to code the participants’ behaviors. SimInsights platform accelerates the development of VR based systems that enable rapid facility design evaluation using digital facility mockups and machine learning based behavioral analytics. Benefits are substantial savings in time and cost. Contact us to learn more about how these technologies can be used for similar use cases in your organization.
- Time and cost saving from use of Amazon Web Services (Redshift, QuickSight, etc.) instead of traditional vendors.
- Time and cost saving from SimInsights team’s extensive experience in agile development of complex software solutions.
- Time and cost saving from automation of routine processes via machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) techniques.
- Highly scalable infrastructure from Amazon Web Services.
- Supporting a wide variety of data sources ranging from legacy databases to third party API’s.
- Support for multimodal data (video, text, images, etc.).
- Machine learning and AI expertise to unlock value from data.